1. IDENTIFYING DATA: Lars Mompour (hereinafter, PcNet) is the owner of the website www.pcnetmallorca.es
In compliance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and article 4, section Four of Law 56/2007, of December 28 , of Measures to Promote the Information Society, regarding the duty of information of Service Providers of the Information Society, the following data is reflected below:
The owner of this website is Lars Mompour, with address at Calle Pins 7,07610 Can Pastilla, with N.I.E. number: 46395392E Contact email email@example.com.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: Access and/or use of this PcNet website attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. 1. The www.PcNet.es website provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet, belonging to PcNet or its licensors, to which the USER may have access. Although PcNet acts in good faith, it is not responsible, directly or secondarily, for any claims that may arise from the quality, reliability, accuracy or correctness of said content. 2. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of this website. Said responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In said registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services that PcNet offers through the website www.PcNet.es and with an enunciative but not limiting nature, not to use them to (I) engage in illicit, illegal or contrary activities to good faith and public order; (II) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or an attack on human rights; (III) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of PcNet, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage; (IV) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
3. PcNet reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, were not suitable for publication.
4. The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by PcNet. The USER may view the elements and contents of this web page and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of his computer or on any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for his personal and private use, remaining, therefore, the reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available or any other form of exploitation for commercial purposes, as well as its modification, alteration or decompilation, are strictly prohibited. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on this web page. Likewise, the USER will refrain from using the contents of this web page to include them in another web page.
5. PcNet is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that could be caused, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of this website or the transmission of viruses or malicious programs or harmful in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
6. PcNet reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate to this website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented or located.